Payments and Cancelation Policies
* A security deposit for accommodations and golf cart rentals will be collected upon arrival and refunded according to our policy after your stay.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of the reservation of your Costa Rica vacation rental, payable by credit card or check.
The remaining 50% must be received at least 30 days prior to your schedule arrival date for your Costa Rica vacation.
Insurance Policy for Damages
• Upon check in guests are required to leave a $500.00 refundable security deposit (via credit card) any loses ( keys, beach club pass, etc ) or damages.
• Guests are also required to sign an open voucher for any negligent damages or missing items from their vacation rental unit.
• There will be a $1,000 penalty for smoking inside any residence or condo.
Policies regarding your security deposit and open incidentals credit card voucher : Upon check in, guests are required to post a refundable security deposit. Deposits can be paid in cash or charged on a credit or debit card.
• For condominiums $500
• For homes & Villas $1000
The security deposit covers any damages or lost items. The security deposit will be refunded within 72 hours of checkout. Should we determine the need to retain any portion of the security deposit, guests will be notified immediately by email and photos of the damage, or missing items, will be included.
In the interest of supporting this procedure, we track all property inventories with photographs.
Should an incident occur during your stay in which there is stain, damage to the property, furnishing or items within, please notify the front office and we will give you a written estimate of the repair or replacement costs.
In addition to your security deposit, an open credit card voucher will be required for incidentals.
Lost keys and broken or lost Beach Club passes are subject to replacement fees. Fees are as follows:
• Keys $90.00 ( re-keys fee )
• Beach Club Passes $110 each
If the reservation is cancelled 90 days prior to arrival, Fishing Pursuits will only retain 25% (or a minimum of 1 night) of the rental charge. Renter will have the option to use their 25% (or a minimum of 1 night) to reschedule, within a year, in the same condo and upon availability.
IF cancellation is made inside of 60 days prior to the trip, Fishing Pursuits will charge a 100% Cancellation Fee.