Come join us in New Zealand this winter as we fish the South Island for large Brown Trout in streams near Nelson, New Zealand. Space will be limited to four anglers each trip. We have put together a great itinerary to do some wonderful trout fishing intermixed with some ‘rest’ days to show you the local area and what it has to offer. These rest days will be customized around the groups and can include golf, winery tours, shopping, beaches and more.
10th – 20th January 2012
DAY 1 :: Arrival day Nelson airport
DAY 2 :: Acclimatise and relax from traveling. Organize gear and visit a couple of the local wineries to help choose the wines for your trip.
DAY 3 – 5 :: Fishing local waters in and around the Nelson area accessible by vehicle.
DAY 6 :: Rest day. Golf day, more wineries, sight see and/or beach day. Dinning out at a local restaurant on your own. We will provide a private shuttle.
DAY 7 – 9 :: Heli fishing (camp out). Drop into a remote stream and work up through the cabin systems.
Day 10 :: Rest day. Wind down, pack, drink, sight see, fish local water, beach, etc. Dinning out at a local restaurant.
DAY 11 :: Departure day. Nelson airport.
USD all inclusive from Auckland, NZ
– Transfer flight from Auckland to Nelson and back
– All ground transportation on the South Island
– All meals on fishing days
– Accommodations while in the Nelson area
– Six full days of fishing
– Golf or half day fishing on ‘rest day’
– Tour of the area on the rest days
– Flies & leader
– Flights from your home to Auckland, NZ
– Lunch & Dinners & drinks on the middle rest day and last day in Nelson
– Fly Rod & Reels, Waders